A look into tomorrow...

I was quite shocked today when I woke up to glorious flakes of snow flowing freely through their air. I had no idea we were supposed to get anything, let alone a decent snow. I say decent, but it didn't even accumulate an inch. Still, it was nice and the fact that I didn't have to work today made it even better. I guess it kind of takes me back to when I was young and had snow days. Those were the best.

Since it was coming down pretty heavily earlier, nothing could be done outdoors. No playing around with the outside animals, taking pictures, letting the yard birds roam free, nothing. Since we had two cage set orders cut out and ready to go, I decided to start on those.

I tried to sew up a pre-made set Friday, but my machine was being such a bitch, I didn't even bother. Since then, it's been cleaned, dusted, oiled, and now it sews like a charm. I sewed well enough for me to breeze through two decent size cage sets.

After those were sewn, we started on Thanksgiving prep. We made little things, like dip, roll-ups, cauliflower salad, and a few others. All the main dishes will be made tomorrow.

Speaking of, tomorrow is the BIG day! I've been anticipating Black Friday (Black Thursday, whatever) for well over a month now. I can't believe it's finally upon us! Now if only I can get through the rest of tonight and tomorrow.

Right now we're getting ready to head into town, grab a pizza, and stop by aunt Sharon's for dinner. Should be fun...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The insanely beautiful snow today:











Some of the fleece I was working with:


And now some pictures from my phone:

She sits so inappropriately.



But she's oh so cute!


More snow pictures, complements of my phone:











The cage sets:


Love this bucket!




Our itinerary for tomorrow.

And lastly, some of the presents that were wrapped today:




No comments: