There are good days, then there are days like last night...

You ever have one of those nights that is just completely miserable? I have anxiety issues, I'm sure I've mentioned that more than once. One occasion, for absolutely no reason, I have anxiety attacks. Sometimes they're related to whatever I'm stressing about (obviously) or just something silly I have on my mind. I guess the one I had this morning was pertaining to meeting up with everyone today.

Everything was good when I went to bed, then out of nowhere -- bam! I tried to ignore it the best I could, but sometimes it's not that easy. On top of that, Fiona was keeping me awake. She's in heat and living with two neutered boys isn't bringing her any relief. She makes this godawful noise every 5-10 minutes and will not stop! Every time I would even remotely fall asleep, she would scream and wake me up.

After lying there until just after 6 this morning, I finally had to put her in a different cage in another room. Thankfully, I fell asleep not long after that.

Since I (and LaVaughn as well) had such a horrible morning, we decided to just reschedule the meet-up. I'm going to see if Doug can just meet me before work on Tuesday. That way he can just take Avery and drop Fili off at Cindy's on the way home.

I'd like to say we're going to spend the entire day sewing, but I know that's not going to happen. No matter what I HAVE to clean the drop trays, clean the rat cage, and vacuum. No question. I guess I should probably stop blogging and go do that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Picked this up Friday. Not sure what we'll use it for, but oh whell.

And this delicious snack tray was picked up Friday as well.

No comments: