Snow before Thanksgiving?

I got sent home from work 5 hours early yesterday due to the fact that it was snowing in Ironton and sleeting back home. Mindy, Jessie, and myself all got sent home early, actually. We all live 30+ minutes from work and we all have a treacherous drive. LaVaughn was texting me constantly telling me how bad it was getting, all the while I'm relaying to my boss. Luckily, around 3:30, he told me to go. Albeit happy to leave, I was still bummed about missing over half a days work.

It was supposed to start snowing today around 1, so I figured if it was bad enough I could just call out. Of course, it didn't snow until just minutes after 3, right when I had to leave. I had a puny shift today of just 4 hours which was hardly worth my time, so on my way to work I decided to call and see just how bad it was up there. 

I talked to Mindy, the girl that lives right up the road from me and she recommended that I talk to Melissa, the closing manager. Long story short Melissa called Anna for me and had her cover my 4 hours. So I didn't have to go to work today due to the weather... yay! I would have just got sent home early anyways, be it from the weather or bad labor.

 So now I'm being a total bum with nothing to do. Since I've not taken any pictures lately, I'll do another iPhone photo dump. They're getting pretty backed up, so I desperately need to unload them. 

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some photos I've taken over the past couple weeks:




Fun with friends at work:








Baby Zac:





Christmas spirit:




A cage set!

More baby Zac:











LaVaughn's birthday:





Fletcher's vet visit:





Walmart finds:









Another cage set!

The trips:







Zoe:




And today's snow day:





I lied, a couple more of baby Zac:



No comments: