I'm making a list...

LaVaughn and I teamed up with aunt Sharon today to do a little Christmas shopping. She's been wanting to go to a bigger city to shop for a while not, but none of us are off on the same day. Luckily, I didn't have to work today and she only had to work until just after noon, so it was meant to be.

We got to Poplar Bluff just after 3 (right as school let out, not fun) and went straight to Walmart. She mainly wanted to look at pants for her hubby and brother-in-law, so that's where we went first. We also stopped by the gift isle where she was only able to find one thing. She got a little frustrated after an hour of not being able to find much, but she ended up with a decent amount of stuff.

LaVaughn and I were supposed to be there for moral support and were only going to pick out a few thing, but we both knew it wouldn't work out like that. We ended up leaving with a cart full of stuff! It wasn't an outrageous amount, we only spend just over $100. I didn't even want to spend that, we all know how bad I want to save up for Black Friday!

I was able to sneak in one last birthday present for LaVaughn while we were there, she was none the wiser. I just slipped it to my aunt and gave her money for it.

Speaking of LaVaughn's birthday, all of her E.L.F. things arrived today, along with a couple other Christmas things that we ordered. I LOVE all of the things I ordered for her, I know she will too. I got a nice gift bag and some paper to decorate it with -- I'll probably do all of that Sunday or Monday.

This Sunday we're meeting up with Cindy, Doug, and Kyan. Cindy is shipping Fili (Tenacious) to Tracy for us one day this week, thank god! And Doug and Kyan are adopting Avery, the little girl we were contemplating keeping. Since we don't NEED to keep her, we thought it would be best to let her go to something who would actually be good to her.

We cut her price in half, only because Doug and Kyan lost one of their oldest gliders a couple weeks ago and they're devastated about it. We're also going to knock $100 off the price in a partial trade for a 12 gauge shotgun. Doug said it was brand new, so you really can't beat it. The brand is New England Firearms, which I have absolutely no knowledge about. I'm hoping it's a good one.

Not to mention, it's brand new and comes with a box of shells.

Back to the topic at hand... we've already got SO much Christmas shopping done, I can hardly believe it! It's almost time to start buying wrapping paper, which I'm beyond stoked about! Anyone who knows me knows I love wrapping gifts. I can be quite anal about it, though -- that doesn't go over too well with some, like my aunt.

Omg, I almost forgot! Charli and Tyler's little boy came OOP last night. It was actually early this morning, just after midnight. He's so cute and so fat! He weighs in at a whopping 17 grams! I believe we're going to call him Zac (or Zach?). It's so terrible, but I already want to keep him. I know he's going to be an angel, he hasn't cried or crabbed once!

I suppose that's all for now. I need to go inventory all the gifts we just bought. You definitely don't want to buy the same items twice! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Charli and Tyler's new little boy, Zac:





Look at that cute little face!!








And a couple pictures of Tyler, just cause he's cute:


Gorgeous sugar glider!



Una and Zor claiming our Big Joe chairs:







No comments: