What's happening on my phone this week...

Did I not say that today's post would be about my phone? More along the lines of the pictures I've taken, but my phone all the same.

When the idea of getting an iPhone 5 came about, I automatically started researching the camera. That's my favorite aspect of basically anything, so it excited me the most. The fact that it's an 8 MP camera is beyond exciting! Not only do I get the quality that I want, but I don't have to drag the actual camera around anymore. Who am I kidding, of course I'm going to drag the camera around. This will come in handy when there are places that I can't bring the camera.

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but when they were getting our phones, they couldn't find an 8 GB white phone, all the had were the 16 GBs. Lucky me, that's what I got! Instead of them making me pick out another color, they just gave me that one! How boring is my phone now, Taylor!

This most assuredly worked out in my favor, considering I already have 98 pictures on my phone. I know, I'm so terrible. I'm going to really have to keep things cleaned up or I'll have 1000 before I know it!

Since I really need to cut out some cage sets today, I'm going to leave it at that. Sit back and enjoy the pictures I've taken over the last few days. No worries, I don't plan on uploading all 98. ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan

I was able to cut that in half, so here are 49 pictures from my phone:


Zoe and all her splendor.


Yawning cat!

Just look at Una's cute face.

My beating of The Evil Within. Only 165 deaths!



Is there something behind me?


Fat Seamus... I love him.


Awesome iPhone ear buds.


Jasper is very good at standing on his hind legs.

The yard is so gorgeous this time of year.


Barty!!

Bart sniffing Jasper's neck... weird.

Cersei.

More of Jasper standing on his hind legs.


Okay, cutest picture of Jasper ever!!

Cutest picture of Mason ever!

Zoe loves being in the glider room.



Zoe's surprised face.

Beautifully dark Kira.


Mean kitty.

My co-worker that I sabotaged.

Beautiful sunset.

Tyler.

The other Tyler.

And Skyler.

Me birthday shopping for LaVaughn.


My beautiful Milla.

The GORGEOUS trio.




Declan and Fiona love each other.




Hope you enjoyed my iPhone photo dump!

No comments: