It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm really starting to feel the Christmas spirit. Not only did we get the tree up, but we also decorated like 60% of the house. It's SO jolly around the house, almost too jolly. I think listening to Christmas music while decorating the tree was a little too much, but it was fun.

We're going to leave the tree up overnight to make sure it doesn't spark, leak, fall over, catching on fire... you know, the usual precautions you take when putting up a tree. After our house nearly catching on fire last year, we're not taking any chances. That's why there are no presents under the tree. It would suck if the tree leaked and ruined everything.

It looks really nice like it is, but it's very homely without anything under it. We're probably going to put everything under it tomorrow before I go to work.

I know this is kind of short, but sharing the tree is mainly all I wanted to do. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:





Love these two.



Look at those eyes!

Check out them awesome nails!

Jasper looks so scared.

Getting a little help from the aunt and uncle to set up the tree:









They love hay.

So pretty.

All set up and waiting for decorations.


The ornaments.

Lights and balls!

This is my favorite ball.

The finished product.

I think we did a swell job.

And now for a couple phone pictures:

All my glorious ducks!



And the new baby chicks.

No comments: