Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

The tree looks SO much better with gifts under it. There's something so sad about a lone tree with nothing to cradle the bottom. I am extremely thankful we didn't put any of the gifts under it Saturday, though. After we got it decorated and were wrapping up the last few things, we heard this prolonged swooshing sound. Surprise surprise, our tree had fell over.

Luckily, we had scooted the recliner away from the wall -- we were planing on moving it -- so the tree had something to land on. It didn't really muff anything up, just made it look disheveled. Oh, that and half of one of our light strands stopped working. Yeah, that'll be real fun to try and take off. I had to stop by the store on my way to work tomorrow and pick some more up. I need to pick up like 3 other packs and a pack of garland anyways. I do have door frames to decorate, after all.

I really haven't done too much today. I did take some new pictures of Zac that are to DIE for! He's just the cutest little guy ever. Doug and Kyan are so lucky, lol.

I wasn't sure if I was going to mention this or not, cause it's been a weird situation from the get go. I'll throw caution to the wind and tell you anyways... I ordered a NEW camera!! It's my dream camera, a Nikon D3300. It's actually a gift from LaVaughn, but since she doesn't really know anything about cameras, she let me pick it out and order it.

It was supposed to arrive today, but since we got a little sleet which covered our road, out mail lady decided not to deliver it. I was SO pissed when I looked at the tracking and saw that it was left. So now it'll be picked up tomorrow, when I'm at work. Oh well, at least I'll have something to look forward to during the day.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

LOVE the garland and lights around the door frame. I need to get one more for this one and two for the other one. Plus more garland.


The tree, fully equipped with presents.


We've gone a little overboard on gifts this year.

The lights at night.


And now some adorable pictures of Zac:












He's he not the cutest thing ever????

And now some pictures from my phone:

More of the tree.




As you can tell it was a big hit.

The wrapping paper we got on Black Friday... it has grids on the back!!!


The tree all decked out.




A small photo session with Toby:


Best and most gorgeous picture of him ever!





The yard birds.



Another awesome Black Friday find.

She so shouldn't be there, lol.

The towel is just so conveniently placed.

I love our gorgeous Christmas tree this year.

I sent this to Doug, just to taunt him.

No comments: