It comes but once a year...

There's not much that can be said about today, other than the fact that it's my birthday. LaVaughn game me my Nikon really early, so there wasn't much to look forward to. My aunt always gives me a card with $100 in it, which is never a bad thing, but other than that -- well that's pretty much the whole enchilada.

My aunt and uncle came by and took me out to dinner. Nothing fancy, just a small, intimate gathering. After that we came home and ate cake that she had brought. It just so happened to be my favorite, German Chocolate. I wish she hadn't made that, though. It's full of nuts, which my aunt can't eat, and it's also loaded with coconut, which my uncle hates. I just felt bad because neither of them really got to enjoy it.

And now I'm going to unwind from this thrilling day of adventures and mishaps. After all, I have less than 24 hours before I have to work, so I need to enjoy it while I can. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

I don't normally post birthday photos, but I'm feeling spontaneous...





































Some random birthday finds:




LaVaughn took this and loved it, so I had to post it.

No comments: