The first step to facing your problem...

I've done nothing but take pictures NON-stop for the past two days. Yesterday afternoon when I finished my blog, I emptied the memory card and went outside and took the most random pictures of basically nothing for a solid 40 minutes. Mason and Jasper followed me the entire time, so 60% of the outdoor pictures are of them,

After I came inside and emptied the camera for a second time, I proceeded to take even MORE pictures of things on the inside of the house. Mainly of the Christmas tree, but there were quite a few pictures of Zac in the mix.

I'm just obsessed, honestly.

Lets talk about something normal for a while, like mine and LaVaughn's venture to town yesterday evening. Out of nowhere, we decided that we wanted to go to Walmart. Mind you, it was 7:40, I had just gotten in the shower, and Walmart closes at 9:00. I can take a 4 minute shower when I need to, which I did.

We made good time, I think it was only 15 after 8 when we got there. We mosied around until they announced that they were closing in 15 minutes. While we were there, we picked up a couple more Christmas gives for the mother and aunt, both pertaining to scents and things. We also picked up something for ourselves... well, mainly me. We are now in possession of a NEW 16 GB memory card!

The one we had and have had for the past few years is a mere 1 GB. I could take, on average, around 250-280 pictures. With the new Nikon, closer to 100-130. When I put the new card in I was kind of taken aback with the number of remaining pictures. Wanna guess how many?? 1.9k!! I was in shock! It also hold like 22 minutes of video, but I'm not really worried about that.

Do you know how long this is going to last me? A lot of jokes have already been made and my expense. This like, "Oh, that wont last long." or "That might last you a little over a week." Pish posh! I love it and I'm trilled that I wont have to empty the memory card for a couple months.

Now onto something I haven't blogged about in a while... Kira's joeys! Some of you may not even be aware that she has joeys IP, but she does. I honestly didn't think they would be OOP until the end of December, but the little guys already have loads of color development! We're talking a week of cooking left, max! I can't wait to see what they are.

Since I have SO many unbelievable pictures to share with you all, I'm going to call it a day. I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I did taking them...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Please enjoy these over 200 pictures from the past 2 days:







Jasper!

Tig!

Tom!













Mason desperately wanted to be held.





Bart hates the shutter sound.
























Random Weed Photography:











Mushroom Photography:







More Mason and Jasper pictures:


















Very Walking Dead looking house.









































Fletcher is so pretty!




Now time for the beautiful Christmas tree:








It looks so gorgeous with the lights off/on, lol.















Sugar Glider joey pictures:


























Some Food Photography:

Sweet potatoes... nom!

Crab rolls.

Snack rolls.

Parmesan spinach noodles. With a little Kale added last minute.

The baby chicks: 





More Zac:













Zoe and Una:





Even more joey pictures:















Random holiday pictures:





Una:



And finish it off with the chicks:




No comments: