Until tomorrow...

Today is my last day of freedom. The last day I get to wake up and think to myself, "Huh, I guess I'll just play on my phone for a while, then maybe sew." I hate when I have a certain amount of days off, then have to work back to back -- it always seems so stressful. Not to mention, it's killer on the legs and back, especially considering some of the stuff I have to do (and put up with).

LaVaughn and I had a set stashed away in the closet that was like 80% sewn. All that needed to be done was the pouch and long hammock, both of which I did. Luckily, someone wanted it. It was like a $35 set, which paid for a couple last minute Christmas gifts, so it worked out. Selling a set never gets old. I get just as nervous when I post one and just as excited when one sells. I plan on working on on a set that I cut out today. It's a big one, so it'll take me an hour or more.

At least I have something to look forward to. That, along with cage cleaning and picture taking.. should be a blast!

Speaking fleece, I ordered 8 yards last night, but 3 no sew throws... fun! That one chick gets 6 of those yards, though, then another lady is interested in another -- so it's basically all work and no play. Not that I mind, but most of the sewing falls on me anymore, so it's rather taxing.

I think we official ordered our last Christmas presets of the season. Since we got everyone tablets, we figured it was only right to get them cases and SD cards as well, so we did. I opted for the site-to-store in hopes of getting them before Christmas. There's a big "guaranteed by Christmas with site-to-store" so I'm hoping there's some truth to that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures of Zac eating a yoggie:







And lastly, a picture of the cage set I sewed:


No comments: