Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December...

It's been 8 days since Cersei had surgery, so she was cleared to be released. She's been living in the spare room off from our (attached) garage since her surgery last week. To say she was happy to be set free is an understatement! I'm just so happy we were finally able to get her spayed, something that's needed to be done for a while now.

We also got all of our fleece from Joann's, yay! It's all so cute -- one in particular. I just need to work up to cutting everything out. Since LaVaughn's has had so much neck trouble, all the cutting has been left up to me, which I hate. I'm not good at it and I just plain don't like it.

I took some new pictures of the joeys last night. Just them in a pouch, nothing special. It's been too damn cold and cloudy for the past month to take any decent pictures outside. I'm not one to complain about cold and dreary weather, but when I want to go outside and play with my camera, it starts to eat at me.

Speaking of joeys, Doug is obsessed with our new BB girl, Luna. He's always asking about her, talking about her price, asking random things that lead up to us talking about her and so on. I think he's trying to talk Kyan into agreeing to get her, but I don't know if he will go for it. They're already adding Zac to the mix, so another will make 12 for them I believe. I mean, if they can do it, more power to them. I just hope they don't get in over their heads.

But at least if they got her, I know she would be taken care of properly.

I know I talk about this in every blog, and I know it's probably getting old, but I'm finally starting to understand how to use the camera on manual -- something I never thought I would be able to do. It's on manual more often than not, which is still so shocking to me! I just hope I can continue to learn as much as I have.

I guess I'll leave it at that. It's getting kind of late and I'm in desperate need of some coffee. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Zac:





















And now Neville:













And Miss Luna:













Random pictures from last night and today:

Manual mode!



Our lighted tree outside.

Manual!




Our tree through the window.



All of our glorious fleece.

Mixed holiday nuts.


And lastly, peanuts.

No comments: