Bright and shiny...

We FINALLY got the notification that our Black Friday 1 Hour Guarantee items we in. They were estimated by December 24th, which would have completely sucked, considering that's when we open all our gifts! The lady at the service desk didn't know how to ring them up properly, so we almost didn't get to bring them home, which would have severely pissed me off. She ended up arguing with herself (and another co-worker) before finally throwing in the towel and just giving them to us.

Oh well, I don't care what happens on their end as long as we get what we paid for.

Our 5 micro SD cards also arrived today, which we had to pick up while we were waiting on our tablets. We got 2 for ourselves and are giving the rest to everyone with tablets. Aunt Sharon's tablet already came with an SD card, so there was no need to get her another one.

Aunt Sharon's nextbook case also arrived today, so yay! We had to special order her because her tablet is 8" where everyone else's are 7". I'm hoping to have those by weeks end, but the way things are going now, there's no telling when we'll get them.

Speaking of cases, ours arrived in the mail today. They're SUPER cute, a lot cuter than I thought they would be. Those are gifts to each other. I know, we're lame and know all the gifts that we're getting for each other, but at least we're getting stuff we like.

Back on everyone else's tablets, we're planing on compiling them all in individual gift bags. Since they're all getting tablets, cases, memory cards, and eventually earbuds, they all need to be packaged together. Once we get the remaining 3 cases and all their earbuds, we'll be good to go.

Completely off subject, but Chloe's joeys are SO close to detaching! She was letting them hang out enough for me to get a good look at them. She's having a Plat boy and a Leu GIRL! I'm like over the moon about the leu girl, we've never -- in 5 years of breeding -- had a leu girl! I cannot wait until they detach and we get to hold them!

I sewed an entire cage set by myself today, bucket and all. I absolutely hated sewing the bucket, but I managed to survive. I posted with little feedback on it. It's out of really bright yellow fleece, so it doesn't appeal to a lot of people. It does, however, appeal to Sarah's Suggie, the big toy vendor. She loves our cage sets and we love her toys, so every chance we get to do a trade, we do. This time we're getting little ball foragers from her. SO excited!!

Well, forgive me for prattling away. I've met my quota for the day, so I believe I'll leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Chloe and her new joeys:










Our micro SD cards:



The 1 Hour Guarantee tablets:


Our tablet cases:



The tablet gift bags:



The cage set I sewed:


Milla being awkward:



And lastly, the littlest Christmas tree:

No comments: