Merry Christmas to all!

I didn't have time to blog on Christmas Eve, for obvious reasons. My family all dropped in around the same time, so it was a full house. I say full house, but there were only 6 of us. Seeing that LaVaughn and I are only used to 4 legged guests, 1 extra actual human would be considered a full house, so you can imagine.

I guess me not being a people person could come into play, but I enjoyed the day none the less.

There were a couple hiccups throughout the day, but luckily the day wasn't ruined, like I thought it was going to be. I'm not going to go into details, mainly because I don't want to get myself into something that's completely unnecessary.

Overall, everyone had a good time and (I think) really enjoyed all the gifts they were given. I know LaVaughn and I really enjoyed the gifts we were given. I'm not going to name everything that we got, but a couple of my favorites were: my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, my Walking Dead pants, my Beatles and The Who shirts, my Union Bay shoes, pretty much anything fragrance wise (ie; Lucky You), and last, but not least, all of the glorious movies and nail polish that I got.

My absolute favorite part of the night last night was the ending, where we saved everyone's tablets for very last. There were two rather excited recipients, both of which will go unnamed. My goal for next year is to get everyone iPads! Including myself, of course. ;)

Like I said, it was a great evening, minus the one major factor, but it wasn't enough to ruin the night for everyone else. I'm very thankful that we were able to give (and receive) so many things. It's just a really good feeling.

Today was practically null and void. I got up late -- it's not like LaVaughn and I were needed during the cooking process anyways -- and ate after everyone else. LaVaughn and I ate together, but that's it. There were absolutely no festivities to be had today, other than the actual Christmas dinner.

No one really eats together on holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter, mainly because my aunt considers dinner to be had at noon. LaVaughn and I think dinner should take place in the late evening, like almost everyone else. That's just the way it is with our family, it's just something we're used to anymore. Just like everyone is used to eating at noon without us. Oh well, it works.

Since it's still Christmas, I believe I'm going to stop blogging and start playing with all my new toys. I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

-Megan

I went a little overboard with pictures on Christmas Eve, topping the scales at just over 225. Not to fear, I was able to cut it down to 90:



























































































And now pictures from Christmas Day, which is all puppies,,, you have been warned:




































































No comments: