Setting my life on auto focus...

I've slowed tremendously in the photo taking department! I went from 100-200 a day to less than 50 today. Well, I might be a smidge over 50, but who's counting? The photos from today mainly involve Zac and his photogenic prowess. I've taken so many pictures of the little guy in the past few days, I've lost count of how many different places I've photographed him!

Okay, lets not talk about the camera or pictures, lets talk about sewing -- which I did a lot of today. As soon as I woke up, I started sewing. I finished an entire cage set in just under an hour, then started another not long after.

I'm very thankful that cage set sales have been high this week, I believe I've sold 4 or 5, I'm not quite sure. It's just a very convenient time to have extra money coming in. I have a lady that's ordering 3 - 8 piece sets next Friday, so that should keep me busy for a while.

LaVaughn doesn't do much sewing anymore, but she does sew the base of the bucket, which is something I just cannot do to save my life! I don't mind sewing, honestly. As long as I have some music, coffee, and a fully functional machine, I'm good to go.

I really don't have much else to say. I've had a sore throat ever since I woke up, so I'm not really wanting to stick around the computer anymore. Time to go drink some more vinegar... yuck! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some more sample shots of my food photography:


The rats love kale noodles!  



Cage sets, taken with the new camera:

This is a set we cut out over 2 years ago.. can you believe it?

This one was from well over a year ago. We even have another just like it!

Some random shots of Zac:
















Christmas decorations:



Mr. Fletcher:



Una:


And lastly, Zac's Christmas photoshoot... one of many to come:
























No comments: