It's 3AM I must be lonely...

Today was an eventful day that seemed to never slow down. It's actually going to keep going until about 3 in the AM... exciting!

Let me start with Chloe and Boone's joeys -- they detached! They actually detached yesterday. It was as I suspected, a Platinum boy and a Leucistic girl. They're adorable beyond words. The little plat boy is super sweet, but the little leu girl is kind of monstrous. She crabs and screams if you even speak around her, let along touch the little demon. Did that stop us from doing so? Absolutely not!

I spent like the entire afternoon cutting out cage sets and organizing fleece. After the holidays, I have a LOT of sewing to do! I worked on someone's 3 - 8 piece cage sets today. I was going to cut another out, but got sidetracked when...

My aunt and uncle stopped by with their new puppies, Max and Otis!! They're SO unbelievably cute. They're boxer/lab mixes, so they'll be nice size dogs. I still can't believe they got TWO puppies. My aunt just acts on impulse, so I'm hoping this doesn't backfire on her. Cause I would hate for her to keep them long enough for me to get attached to them and then get rid of them -- that would break my heart.

They had Fletcher with them and surprisingly enough, he doesn't mind them. Milla hates them, she wouldn't even be in the same room as us. I guess that's why we have cats and no more dogs, lol.

After my work day tomorrow I'm off until Sunday! I'm so excited! I'm even more excited for family to arrive Wed. so that they can all open their presents, like their tablets! I just hope everything goes well and there's aren't any insane events taking place. Only time will tell I suppose. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some of these pictures are from yesterday, some are from today:








The new sugar glider joeys:

Evan










Luna
















See how much I've done?

Here are the puppies!!!






































No comments: