Time to back it up...

Since Christmas is officially over (boo) and work starts back up tomorrow, it's time to get back into the swing of things. Like sewing, taking joey pictures so that I can try and sell them, and cleaning up the house! Whew!

I started the day off early by sewing two cage sets that were long past due. In my defense, the fleece arrived JUST before the holidays. I told the girl how hard it was going to be to juggle work, family, and festivities. I'm pretty sure she understood. I only have one more to do, which will be done Monday -- yay!

I tried, and I mean tried to take some decent pictures of the joeys a little while ago. I attempted to take them on a backdrop of fleece under the light in the kitchen, but between the horrid lighting and un-cooperating joeys, it just wasn't happening. That's when I settled for in pouch bathroom pictures. They're OKAY, but nothing that I'm used to -- or even comfortable with.

Maybe I can get some better pictures Monday.

I'm not even remotely looking forward to going back to work. I'm not going to try and hide the fact that I get lazy after have 4 days off... in a row! Not to mention, I have to deal with all the cretins in Ironton. You can't get any closer to the inhabitants of a nut house unless you're actually admitted by one. I'm being 100% sincere, the people in that town, or should I say community, are all crazy.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:

Cage sets...



Zac...












Neville...
















Luna...
















Evan...










Evie...










No comments: