Creating custom Christmas cards...

Wow, try saying that 5 times fast! I didn't realize every one of those words started with a C... interesting. Anyways, just like the title says, LaVaughn and I made some (semi) custom Christmas cards today. We used the base of a card, but added our own special touch on the side. Not just your average Happy Holidays, but an printed -- yes, I said PRINTED message!

It was super fun to do, and something we've never done before. Not to mention, we've gained so many new and close friends this year, we actually have a lot of people to send them out to!

There really hasn't been much else going on today, just that honestly. I've been messing around with manual mode on the camera a lot lately, so that's probably how I'll spend the remainder of my evening. So, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan



I forgot to mention that my aunt dropped by.



She's so lovely.

And here are our Christmas Cards, 2014 edition:



The message.



Here are a few of the ones we sent out.

No comments: