Back in action...

So, that cheetah/black set I sewed up Monday finally sold, not sure if I shared that bit of information or not. I was a little uneasy about it the first day it didn't sell. And no, I'm NOT bragging, but we have super cheap prices and our sets normally sell within the first day. Well, this guy didn't sell for a good 3 days, then someone was like, "I want it!".

I don't like sewing when our sets don't sell, it kind of defeats the purpose.

Well, since that set sold, I decided to go ahead and sew up another set that we had cut out. Like 20 minutes after I posted it, some girl messaged and said that she wanted. Around the exact same time, another girl commented on it and said she loved it and asked how much shipping would be. I told her, but then had to break the news that someone else already claimed it. That's when I showed her two more sets with the same items, just different fleece... she took them both!!

All 4 of the sets that I cut out sold! I'm so happy! Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, then we have to meet Cindy Sunday, so they wont be sewn up until Monday.

Speaking of Cindy, she's getting Petra Sunday and she's also delivering Harper to Stephanie. Well, I think they're going to meet up somewhere.

You know those Fast Track wheels we ordered over a month ago? After going back and forth with Dallie about them, they finally arrived! Only after I told her to cancel the order -- nicely, I might add -- did she sat that they shipped. Well today our turquoise and white wheel arrived and they are gorgeous!!! We should get the other 4 tomorrow, I can't wait!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the cage set I sewed up today:


A classic car outside of the diner:




And lastly, the fall colors around the yard:




No comments: