Hope on the horizon...

Emilie made it through the night -- I honestly still can't believe it! I swear, I thought she was passing yesterday and the day before. By some miracle, she's still with us, thankfully.

She's very interested in cottage cheese, so that's what she's getting. She doesn't seem too interested in much else -- I've tried baby food, but that doesn't seem very appetizing to her. As long as she's eating SOMETHING, I'm happy.

She's also taken a couple doses of prednisone, but not enough. She doesn't want to take meds at all, she never really has. As long as we get some down her, that'll do.

I don't really have anything else to talk about, just wanted to give a little update on my girl. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

I know it's not much, but here are some duckling pictures:










No comments: