It's here, it's here!!

I am on CLOUD NINE!!! Words cannot even begin to describe how over-the-moon I am about the arrival of my new lens!! I never in a million years thought that I would actually be able to get one -- and at such perfect timing!

Clearly, I've had it out ALL day and have been taking pictures non-stop. I think I've taken over 200 today. but I deleted a lot and cut it down to just 150.

I even got some joey pictures while I was on my photo spree! I have to say, it's honestly not the best lens for joey pictures -- it's like the opposite of a macro -- so I'll probably stick to the kit lens for those. Unless I can talk LaVaughn into helping me, but she's always doing something else that she considers more important, so that's probably not going to happen.

Aside from taking pictures with my GORGEOUS and AWESOME new lens, I've been obsessing about our trek to Iowa tomorrow. Can you believe we're actually going to Iowa? Not only that, but to a WEDDING in Iowa where I'm going to be the wedding PHOTOGRAPHER!! I can't even, it's too much. The anticipation is killing me, as is my anxiety, nerves, and everything else. I'll just be glad when we get there!

Speaking of, there's a lot I still need to do before the night's end, so I'm going to leave it at that. See you in Iowa!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some of the last pictures I took with the kit lens:











Unpackag my new lens:







And I now present to you, pictures taken with my new Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens:



















Cersei being exceptionally flirty:










The flock:

































Mr. Bart:

























Sugar glider joeys:

Viktor
















Marcus



























Some of our 4th of July supplies.

Red

White

And blue cupcakes!







No comments: