Feeling good flower tea...

So, work was terrible yesterday! It's so summer, I hate it. Seriously, summer is the absolute worst time to work in any type of customer service job. People travel from all over the country for what seems like your restaurant. I try not to bitch too much, but some days it's warranted. It didn't help that I was stuck in the hole all evening, that's mainly what did me in. Long days like yesterday make me thankful for all the chores I have to do around the house when I'm not working.

In Emilie news... she actually seems to be making a small improvement. Not much, but enough. I was telling Doug that if she kept going downhill, we would do what's right and have her put to sleep. Looks like she not ready to go, which is 10,000% fine by me! I can't imagine my life without her. I know I'll have to part with her one day, but I pray it's no time soon.

Our bee pollen arrived today. We've had to make HPW without it for the past two weeks, which sucks! I just use extra large eggs and a tad extra wombaroo powder to try and make up for the lack of protein. We've had to do it before, so far no issues (knock wood). Since I ordered it from an herb store, they send us a free sample of Feelin' Good Flower Tea. There are actual dried flowers in the mix. Yeah, no thanks. It was a nice gesture, considering it was free and all, but I'm just not okay with drinking dried flowers. O.o

Since I didn't have any special going on today, I spent the evening taking pictures. It's going to be super, super hot the next few days, so it may be the only chance I get to actually go outside and not melt. Speaking of, lets take a look at all those pictures! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's our bee pollen granuels:



And our free sample of flower tea:



Pictures of the girls having "coffee" with us at the table:












Some pictures of Cersei:



The chickens enjoying a snack out of my hand:








Smug rooster.




The car... I can't get over how beautiful it is:



The gorgeous yard:







Jasper and Mason:

















The ducklings enjoying some sun:







More chickens:














No comments: