It's about to go down!

So LaVaughn had to go to the chiropractor today for obvious reasons. It was such an odd place. First off, there was only one other girl there that was waiting on her husband, no one else. They took LaVaughn back to "evaluate" her or something before she saw the actual doctor. After that was done, she got to sit back in the waiting room with me for a while. It wasn't 5 minutes later that they took her back.

Meanwhile, the girl and her husband left, leaving me all alone in the waiting room. It was creepy and I had a major Walking Dead type experience. Come on, you can't say that when you're completely alone in a public place that you don't imagine zombies have taken over the world! If not, then I guess that makes me weird. Oh well.

We were in and out in 20 minutes, max.

After we finished up there, we headed to Walmart where we found LOADS of vegan meat! It was major jackpot city! We found chick'n slider, BBQ pulled porkless pockets, chick'n strips, buffalo wings, and then our usual stuff -- chick'n patties (regular and buffalo), mandarin orange crispy chick'n (which is my all time fave!!), and crumbles. See, majorly awesome find! I can't wait to go back in a couple weeks and grocery shop again!

We also had to get cat litter while we were there. Like 97% of the time we use Tidy Cats, but this time we decided to go with Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal. It's 50% lighter and dust free. Una has a problem (more like an OCD) with certain cat litters, so hopefully this will be suitable for her. We used it before it came in the lightweight genre, so I'm sure this will be just as good, if not better.

There rest of my evening was spent taking pictures outside -- when I wasn't sweating profusely, of course. I succeeded in getting some BEYOND adorable pictures of the cats, seriously some of the best I've got in a while. I would have stayed outside longer, but it was just too hot!

And on that note I'm going to call it a day! I'm in desperate need of coffee and a shower... not sure which I want first!

Love & Peace

-Megan

All our Morning Star and Gardein foods. Can't wait to try them all!

A tour of the water fowl:

Love this goose!











And this one! Aren't they huge?

The two new girls.







He's more than ready for bed!




I'm not sure why, but Harley is constantly fighting him... but only in the evenings? Weirdo.

Love these ducks!


My beautiful Bart:



Bart is such a stunner!






Some random photography:












Favorite picture of the day!



Jasper's mini shoot:


He's such a flirt.


Love this one!



And this one. He's too gorgeous.

Mason and Cersei, just because I didn't want to leave them out:




Toby was MIA today...

No comments: