Dinner with friends...

Yesterday sure was something! Next time we plan any type pf group gathering and make it for 6 in hopes of getting home early, we're going to have to add like 3 hours to it! I know I've been mentioning this for over a week now, but yesterday was our BIG meet up with all our lovely friends. There was even a random plus one -- not even going to go there.

I suggested a 6PM meet up, because an earlier time worked better for LaVaughn and myself, mainly because we were a 2 hour drive away. Everyone was fine with that, despite a handful of people arriving a bit late. Cough, cough (Sara, Taylor). It was all good, though.

LaVaughn, Doug, Kyan, and myself all arrived 30 minutes early, which was fine -- we hit happy hour, which lead me to a $3.50 Bahama Mamma. #winning

Our party started arriving shortly after, which is when all the fun began. We laughed, I think a few cried, we sang -- belated birthday song to Doug -- and fun was had by all! It was by far one of the best dinners I've ever been to!

We all made our way to the parking lot around 8:45, where we stood until after 9. By 9:30 it was just me, LaVaughn, Sara, and Taylor. The four of us talked and talked and talked! It was almost 10 before we parted ways! We would have stayed longer, but we had a 2 hour drive home, so we had to cut our sewing circle short.

Next time we're meeting at 4!

I guess I failed to mention that Sara got her boy, Enzo. We also dropped off Esther with Christina so that she could ship her today -- she's actually on the flight as we speak! I'll be so glad when she lands. We didn't leave empty handed, we got an OE (open environment) pouch from Cindy and our chain from the co-op a couple months back. It was great!

Now it's back to normal life around here. At least we got PLL season 4 in the mail, now we'll have something to watch... aside from when we're watching Orange Is The New Black. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The drive to Arnold:



Pre-group gathering with Doug and Kyan:



My Applebee's Bahama Mamma!

It was such a delicious mixed drink.

And a fancy mixed drink!



Kyan is super indecisive.



Check the guy behind LaVaughn.

Yeah, I was clearly obsessed with my Bahama Mamma.

I also managed to install Instagram on Doug's Samsung Galaxy.

Our Applebee's sweet potato appetizer.

Let the fun begin:

Sara is hilarious!




Doug aggravating Kyan.


The is the only shot of Christina I got.

Stephanie's drink was sitting next to me... you have no idea how bad I wanted to steal it.


No pictures please!


The gang. Well, most of them.


Good times. This is also Doug's mindset at all times.





Cindy and her adorable son, Zane.



She's too cute!


I didn't get very good pictures of Maliyah.


Best family photo ever!




Haha, love this one of my boys!


A cookies and cream frappe from McDonald's to complete the day.

And this awesome looking black and white moth.

And our Open Environment pouch. 

Lastly, our lime green chain.


No comments: