What's on my mind Wednesday...

I'm so exhausted right now. That's probably due to the fact that I just got back from Cape a little while ago. Aka; the worst drive in America! Short trips tire me, but that trip positively drains me! And the sad part, it's not even a complete 2 hour drive, depending on the day, of course. It doesn't help that I worked 8 hours on my feet yesterday, that's never a good contributing factor.

Anyways, I had to drive my aunt to her doctors appointment today, which is why I went in the first place. I was just thinking to myself today that I've driven to Cape more in the last year than I have in my entire life -- I used to live 30 minutes away when I was young! I went a lot, but not half as much as I do now. How sad is that?

On the bright side I did get to go shoe shopping. I've come to the conclusion that LaVaughn makes way too much fun of me when I'm trying to find a pair of shoes. If my foot even looks remotely goofy -- which it does a lot -- she loses it and walks away, all the while laughing and making me feel like a moron. Another conclusion that I've come to is that I take far too long picking out a pair of shoes. I used to think LaVaughn took forever, she ain't got nothing on me! Her 10 minutes is like 30 to me, it's kind of ironic.

Anyways, after we each found a pair of shoes we liked, we headed over to the mall in hopes of finding a pair of shoes that store didn't have. Well that was a total waste of time, the damn shoes they held for us didn't fit me anyways! Saying I was pissed is an understatement.

We headed back to the doctors office, picked up my aunt, then had dinner at Popeye's. It was the first time I had ever actually ate inside -- kind of freaked me out.

I'm not coping with the fact that Emilie is actually gone. I keep wanting to go check on her out of nowhere, call the boy Emilie, even go so far as to prepare her food. I haven't actually done that, but I've come close. We buried her by our other girls, next to where the peach tree used to be. It was a sad thing burying her, something I'll never get used to. I've been trying to compensate by playing with the boys more -- and the new joeys, they're definitely not hurting at all.

Speaking of, I'm worrying myself to death about them. Not HALF as bad as I was the last time around, I honestly thought I was going to have to take a xanax a couple times. So far (knock wood), these boys seem to be doing fairly well.

If all goes well this weekend, LaVaughn and I are going to see Jurassic World with Doug and Kyan in Farmington Sunday. Like 4 other people wanted off that day (because it's Father's day), so I don't know if I'll get off or not. If I don't, we'll just shoot for next weekend. It just needs to happen soon, I want to see it so badly!

Another thing I want to see if Game of Thrones!! I have all the episodes downloaded, but I just don't have the time to watch them. Tyler from work watched the entire season and said it's insane. I already know a main character gets killed (I'm thinking Jon?). Hopefully tonight and the rest of the week we can get caught up.

Orange Is The New Black has been occupying most of our movie/TV watching time, but for some reason the show is starting to creep me out. We've watched 5 episodes of the first season and I loved them, like really loved them! Now it's starting to get weird, not sure why, so don't ask. That'll probably take the back burner for a while.

In glider news, the OE pouch that Cindy gave us seems to be working! The girls have crabbed maybe twice since we swapped that with their old pouch. You have no idea how happy this makes me!

I guess I had better go. It's getting late and I need coffee.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pretty Little Liars season 4!

New tooth paste! Yum!

Now for joey pictures!

Viktor











Marcus











No comments: