Roll with the changes...

LaVaughn had to be a punk today and get her hair cut. Since we were gone most of the day yesterday, I would have preferred to stay home, but whatevs. It honestly doesn't take long for her to get her hair cut -- it's super short.

Since our stylist is in the direction of the feed store, we decided to stop and get the ducklings some more starter. We thought they were eating the adult food well enough, but they weren't. I'm sure they'll be able to transition 100% after this bag is empty.

It's been an exciting day in mail delivery! Not only did we get all of our glorious Bath & Body Works stuff in the mail, but we got our c-links as well! The c-links were apparently delivered 2 days ago, but for some odd reason the mailman put them on a swing that's nowhere near our house. And it's behind a tree!! What's up with that? I was kind of freaking out a couple days ago when the tracking said delivered. After all, it'll 1100 c-links that I won on eBay for $11... shipped!

It sure beats the $17 I spent on a co-op for only 500 links. Majorly depressing. Apparently they're super sturdy, not like the cheap ones everyone is used to. Surprisingly enough, the ones I found online are equally as strong, so that's a plus.

Such pressing matters, let me tell you!

Miss Emilie is doing fairly well. She's eaten quite a bit today and seems so alert. I can't help but worry that it's a warning sign, hopefully she just has an appetite.

So, my aunt has been pretty persistent about getting rid of the puppies. It's something I'm on the fence about. After all, LaVaughn and I have taken care of them for the past couple months, so we're really close. Yes they're a menace, yes they chase our cats and kill our chickens/ducks, but it's still hard! I know things will be okay once they're gone and I can't think about it anymore, but the leading up to it is what's so hard.

A lady contacted me today about them -- of course, she only wants one. I do not want to split them up, at all! It breaks my heart to even think of splitting them up. She says she lives in an apartment, which is why she can only take one. She's apparently trying to talk her mother-in-law to adopt Max, but I'm not sure. They're coming tomorrow, so I'll know more then.

I'm so ready for my excruciatingly long day to be over tomorrow. I want Sunday to be here, like now! I can't wait to see everyone and have dinner, I'm so excited! It's been close to 9 months since we've all gone out -- I hate waiting so long.

I guess that's all for now, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Now for some random frog photography. This little guy was perched on the car for the longest time:

Such a photogenic little frog.








I love this one. I think this is either some random baby frog, or a tree frog.



Not bragging, but this looks like something on a calendar. I LOVE my camera! Words cannot describe!!




Our c-link package:

I can't believe it was sitting on the swing for so long.

Check out all these awesome links!

Bath & Body Works package:


My aunt's belated birthday gift.

It even came with a gift bag!

My cotton candy lip gloss.


All our glorious Bath & Body Works fragrances!


Aren't they beautiful!?!?

Una loves the BBW box.


Cutest cat peeking out of a box ever!

No comments: