Hello June...

Can anyone else comprehend the fact that it's already June?? I mean, where did May go? I honestly don't remember more than a week of May, it went by that fast! I think it's because it was such a busy month for all of us. We had the Azalea Festival, stayed in Cape for a couple days, my aunt had surgery, we hatched ducklings, we got a new car, and then some.

Another thing that happened last month... Bart disappeared. I haven't wanted to talk about it because I didn't want to face the fact that he was gone, but it's been over 2 weeks now and he's NEVER been gone that long. He was my angel, my biggest lap cat and I would give almost anything to have him back. Living out in the country and having outdoor cats has a price, them running off and disappearing is one of them. I pray that he'll come back, but I'm slowly slipping into the realization that he won't.

Well now I've depressed myself and don't want to write anymore. Ugh, I wish that when I opened the door he would be standing there, meowing like he always does.

I got some new pictures of the joeys today -- nothing special, at all! They were taken in the bathroom, inside a pouch. Yeah, nothing exciting to see there. At least they're pictures, I know their new mom's will be happy enough with that.

In other glider news, our replacement worms arrived today. These guys all arrived on time and are healthy! As much as I hate to say it, 90% of the other worms have been eaten by our ducklings. I swear, I've never seen anything go through worms like those guys! Some of these are definitely going to the gliders, but a nice share is making their way to the ducklings, just because.

Oh, I completely forgot! I got my Lifeproof nuud case in the mail Saturday -- did I not just order that like, Wed. night? I honestly didn't think I would get it until next Tuesday or later. Lucky me, I got to take it to work yesterday and I'll have it for tomorrow!

Since I worked literally all weekend, I don't have too much to talk about. Today is my only day off, so I took advantage. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Injustice... just borrowed this from my best bud at work.

Our new shipment of mealworms.

Time for joey pictures!

Esther



















Enzo









My favorite picture of him ever!






Some random pictures of the cats:


I love this one of Zoe.






And this one of Una.





Here's my Lifeproof nudd case:

So far so good.


The ducklings:


Anxiously waiting to play... and eat worms.

No comments: