You're jokin'!, You're jokin'! I can't believe my eyes.

The title says it all -- basically I'm in complete and utter shock! BART CAME HOME!! Out of all the crummy days, there's a day like yesterday! I honestly still can't believe he's home, it's like a dream come true! I swear, I thought he was going to begone for good, which was far too much for me to handle. Some days I would just fixate on the fact that he wasn't home and would cry... constantly! Thankfully he's home now, I can't even.

Surprisingly enough, he's not super skinny. I figured that if/when he dragged in that he would be skin and bones. Someone somewhere was feeding him -- thank you, strange folks!

In equally -- well not equally, but close -- exciting news, Chloe's joeys detached just minutes ago! I knew she was getting close to popping. I've been getting lots of glimpses and sneak peeks lately, even enough to see the color and sex! We have a plat boy and a leu boy! I did think the leu was a girl, but I was wrong. I just hope they do well -- I'm going to be a nervous wreck!

A friend of a friend in the glider community contacted me months ago and inquired about a plat boy. She only had that sickly little leu boy at the time, so I had to send her in someone else's direction. Surprisingly enough, she's still looking for a plat boy! Hopefully everything goes well on our end and she's able to adopt him. I'm not messaging her and letting her know until he's about a week OOP -- not taking ANY chances here!

This is going to come as a shock too, but LaVaughn and I sewed today! Not one cage set, but TWO! Two 6 piece cage sets and I think (fingers crossed) that we sold them both. If we didn't have stuff going on the rest of the week, you better believe I'd be sewing more! There's a lot going on next week as well. I think my only free days will be Monday and Friday, sigh...

Speaking of our itinerary, we have a dinner planned for this coming Sunday. It should be the entire gang, but I'm not sure. The only ones on the fence are Doug, Kyan, and Stephanie. I've been begging the boys to come. After all, Doug IS my best friend, so he's kind of obligated. We'll see I guess. We're meeting up in Arnold again, this time at Applebee's -- Texas Roadhouse is just too crowded. I just hope everything works out and everyone's able to make it.

One last thing before I go -- Bath & Body Works is having an awesome sale on the fragrances. Some are even 75% off! We took full advantage and ordered 7 new sprays, as well as my auntie's birthday present. I can't wait for them to arrive!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's my precious, missing boy!









Is he not gorgeous??


Here are the 6 piece sugar glider cage sets we made:



Now time for NEW joey pictures!! Without further adieu, I present to you...

Viktor








Marcus










No comments: