I can't even...

I normally wouldn't be posting this late, especially on a day that I work (I literally just got home). I'm still kind of in shock and can't even comprehend what I'm getting ready to say, but my beautiful, sweet Emilie passed away today. I can't believe it, she did so well yesterday.

I cried on the way home, I'm crying now. It sucks. This year is just, ugh! We've lost all of our rattie girls this year, it's not fair.

And to top it off, my aunt actually got rid of Otis today. I tried and tried to find the boys a home together, but she could only take one. That sucks too. I know they were a pain, but I can't stand the fact that they're separated, it's heartbreaking.

I'm in desperate need of a shower now -- not to mention my head is killing me! I need to get off of here for the rest of the night...

-Megan

RIP my sweet Emilie...

No comments: