Elephant Rocks or bust...

What a weekend we had! I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had yesterday. Not only did I get to see Elephant Rocks for the first time, watch the season 6 premiere of The Walking Dead, but I did my first official photoshoot yesterday! I didn't get paid or anything, considering they're friends, but it was still an ACTUAL shoot!

I was on cloud 9! Even more so when we got home and actually got to look at the pictures. Some of them are just to die for! I took over 600 and ended up downsizing to 70 that I'll be giving to her. LaVaughn and I then downsized even more for a Facebook preview (and for my photography page). I can't even begin to describe the way it made me feel. Proud, confident, accomplished... Complete.

Elephant Rocks was a blast and such an unbelievably gorgeous place to visit. I still can't believe something so beautiful is so close to us! I want to take my aunt and uncle there next week. Well, LaVaughn and I both do. It would be a lot of fun.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I have LOADS of pictures at the bottom. Lucky for you I downsized from over 400 pictures to 150 -- go me!

Love & Peace

-Megan



Here are 150 pictures from our journey adventures at Elephant Rocks:


























































Elephant Rocks State Park





























































































No comments: