Parting ways...

It's been a very depressing day all the way around today. Not only did our joey, Jeremy, go to his new home, but the hearts of millions of Americans were ripped out when [SPOILER] Glenn was potentially killed off The Walking Dead.

I've been a Glenn supporter every since we watched the first season back in 2010 when it aired. THEY CANNOT KILL GLENN!!! This is SO far from how he died in the comics and is a complete unjust way to die. Getting taken out by walkers, really? No way. I've been completely sick to my stomach all night and I can barely think. Next Sunday's episode is going to be dedicated to Morgan and his flashbacks, so I know we're not going to get anymore Glenn information until the following Sunday, or even later. I'm dying.

On top of this depressing news, I haven't even remotely been in the mood to blog lately. I just can't find the time or motivation to do so. It's taking all I have to do this now. With that being said, I'm leaving you with some pictures that I've taken over the last few days.

PS...
Don't be dead, Glen. The world still needs their weekly dose of adorable Korean and savior.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Thursday:

Is this boy not gorgeous??













Pictures from Friday:




Mealworms!


Oh fat Seamus...

And mama Kira to the far right.






Pictures from Saturday:

Angie and her adorable daughter. I had the pleasure of seeing them before work yesterday.




And lastly, pictures from today:




Oh Jeremy, how you will be missed.

No comments: