Hang in there, buddy...

Wow, today has been LONG! We had to take Fletcher to the vet today, as well as stop by the license bureau/DMV so that LaVaughn could renew her licence, AND grocery shop! We left the house around 1ish and made it to the DMV just after 2. Fletcher and I sat outside the entire time waiting on LaVaughn to finish up. We spent our spare time sniffing things, taking selfies and staring at the passers by.

 After we finished up there, we went straight to the license bureau where we both proceeded inside. It was only going to take like 10 minutes, so I thought I would join her instead of sitting in the car. I honestly didn't think anything about Fletcher bothering anything, until I looked out the window, that is. What was he doing do you think? Well he had somehow teleported to the front seat and was switching back and forth between the drivers seat and the passengers seat.

I didn't even bother to tell her what I was doing, I just ran outside and across the street to the car. I managed to get him back in the backseat and checked the leather to make sure there was no punctures. Thankfully there wasn't! We had the entire backseat encased in blankets and sheets so that he couldn't puke in any of the nooks or tear the leather.

LaVaughn finished up in side before I even got a chance to clean the gum up off the seats. Yes, he had GUM on his feet and got it all over the front of the car! I wanted to scream.

We went on to the vet, even thought we were like 25 minutes early. They took him back proceeded to do their thing. I had to leave the room after they expressed his anal glands -- the smell, oh god! I went on to the front desk and bought our cats some Comfortis.

As soon as we finished up there, we went to the store and did some grocery shopping. We didn't go crazy this time, so it didn't take us as long as it normally would have. We grabbed a burger from none other than McDonald's and a Java Chiller from Sonic and then headed home.

Zoe, believe it or not, ate her Comfortis willingly. Una was extremely reluctant, so we had to shove her pill down her throat. Poor baby. Lets just hope this helps eradicate fleas and help with Una's skin condition.

And now all I want to do is try out all the new International Delight creamers that we got. So until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

 Pics from today, via mainly my phone:

There's like NO room for anything else in the fridge. It's sad how much creamer we have.

Norman, isn't he big?

Fletcher enjoying his ride to Fredericktown.


And now we're sniffing around the DMV.



Selfie time! I'm not one for posting pictures of myself, but this one was a keeper.

Fletcher getting the works at the vet. He's actually getting blood drawn here.

Comfortis for the cats!

These are all the new flavors we got today. Well, the sweet cream isn't new, but we were out.

He's excited to go home. And get his cheeseburger from McD's.

Love this one.

Like an idiot, when I was ordering cat food, treats, and litter from Walmart.com for pickup today, I accidentally ordered two things of Tidy Cats. There's really no going back once you get it.

No comments: