Lets whine about Wednesday...

I had so much on my mind last night. I couldn't stop thinking about what I wanted to do today, which I hate! Surprisingly enough, I accomplished maybe 62% of the stuff I wanted to do.

I was able to clean the rat cage -- which is a daily thing anymore, clean the drop trays, do some laundry, take pictures of Norman, and sew. I wanted to sew more than what I did, but one cage set is enough for now, right?? After all, I do have Friday to sew some more. I just hope I'm able to because we are SO far behind on sewing Laci's cage sets.

I also spent some time with the ducks today when I let the chickens out to free roam. I can't believe how much they've changed in a month, it's unreal! Everyone had progressed into adulthood very nicely, which allowed me to sex everyone! I'm happy to say that we have 10 hens and 7 drakes! Our drake number is a tad high, but I'm not parting with any of these boys, I just can't.

Oh, I almost forgot! I won series 5 of The Walking Dead Pop! Funko last week on ebay for just over $40 -- I know it sounds pricey, but believe me, it's a steal! They arrived yesterday while I was at work, of course. My god, they're awesome!! We already have series 1 and 2, now we just need 3 and 4 to complete our collection. They're coming out with a new set within the next few weeks, so we really, really need to get caught up! I need to start sewing, lol.

We're getting Jeremy and Boone neutered tomorrow evening, which I'm extremely nervous about! Ugh, I hate neuters. Jeremy will be leaving us within the next couple weeks and Boone, well Chloe and Boone are retiring as much as I hate to admit it. The glider market just isn't what it used to be, especially for leus and plats, so it's for the best. Besides, they were mating a few days ago, so I'm sure they'll give us one more set of babies. And have I mentioned that we're probably keeping Norman?

I guess that's all for now. I was going to post Angie's family pictures today, but I think I'll make a special post just for those pictures. I have them sorted, edited, and tagged via Photoshop, which I had to install on the new computer Monday. I'm seriously lost without it. So until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:

They're everywhere!



I love this section of the house.


Here are just a few pictures from Norman's mini session:










And lastly, here's series 5 of The Walking Dead POP! Funko:



No comments: