Everybody's working for the... Monday?

I've done it! I've finally fished all of Laci's sets AND pouches! I've also washed them all and packaged them up to be shipped. I am awesome! All that was left to be sewn was the Glider Buckets, which LaVaughn normally does. I decided to suck it up and give them a try. Much to my surprise, I did it! And they turned out well! I was so proud of myself!

I haven't really done much of anything else today, just sewed and did some laundry. LaVaughn and I also held Ginny, Oliver, and Ellie for a while, which was nice. It's been a fairly boring day.

Since I went so long without blogging last time, I mainly just wanted to check in today with a small update. I'm honestly still reeling from yesterdays episode of TWD -- not fun! I need to keep myself occupied and try not to obsess over it.

Love & Peace

-Megan


Pics of Norman from my phone:



He's so flipping adorable.







One of Laci's buckets.

Miss Ginny:






Miss Ellie:




Mr. Oliver:




And lastly, ALL of Laci's sets and pouches:


No comments: