For the lack of trying...

Does that title even make sense? I don't even care, anyways! I've been MIA on my blog here lately, but it's not for the lack of trying. See what I did there? I've also been off work ALL weekend when I didn't request to be, which is annoying. Their loss, I'm a sound worker and this past weekend was the annual Mountain Man Music Festival. Jokes on them!

I got back tomorrow, which I'm mildly excited about, but also kind of just, "Eh."

I did take advantage of my last day off, though. I cut out ALL of Laci's 8 pouches and sewed up a couple before I had to deal with other things. I've sewn her 3 cage sets -- by myself -- already, so I only need to get these 8 sewn before I can ship them out. I'm excited. After this I can start on just regular sets.

Wednesday we have to take Fletcher to the vet for his 6 month check up. He has to have a liver profile, heartworm test, nail trim, anal glands expressed, his ears, and then some. Poor guy, he doesn't even see it coming. Then Thursday I have to do Megan's senior pictures. Friday is all about finishing Laci's stuff and getting everything packaged up and sent out. Should be an interesting week!

So, yesterdays episode of The Walking Dead was pretty much the best thing that's happened all week. Carol completely stole the show IMO. Have I mentioned that my uncle is now 100% hooked? He watched seasons 1-3 last week and the week before, this week he watched season 4 and 5 in THREE days!! Can you say obsessed? Lol, I can relate.

In glider news, Norman is still tugging at my heart strings and I am completely over the moon for him. Ugh, I love him dearly! I'm like 97% sure we're keeping him. I know, we're terrible. Also, Charli's little one should be OOP within the next couple weeks. I can't wait! Kira is still without joeys. This is so weird for her and makes me think she's self-retiring. It makes me sad to think there will be no more Kira and Logan babies.

I guess that's all for now, Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Saturday:


I love the yard this time of year. Not the best pictures to back that up, but still.

There are SO many buckeyes this year!


Sunday (all cell pics):

Lap cat.

Gorgeous Sunday evening.

Watching The Walking Dead season 6 in my Walking Dead pants.

Some Norman cuteness:

This boy, ugh!


He looks mean, but he's super sweet.





Monday:

All 8 of Laci's pouches.


Now this is a good example of how pretty our yard is in the fall.




Yum, biscuits!

No comments: