Fall is in the air, as well as working...

I actually managed to cut a set out last night around midnight. I know, unbelievably weird. Well I ended up sewing it today when I got up. In an hour, I might add. Not too shabby considering I did the entire thing myself, including the Glider Bucket. LaVaughn hasn't sewn with me in for as long as I can remember. It sucks, but what are you gonna do.

I also managed to take some really, really adorable pictures of Norman today. I've been trying to use the 50mm lens more, it's just unbelievably hard. I just try to extend my arm out as far as I can to manage a clear shot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Luckily these turned out great, especially one of them!

It's been a rather chilly evening, so I haven't done much outdoors, just a few pictures from earlier. The rest of my time has been spent indoors watching millions of movies. LaVaughn has also been downloading movies like crazy! Things like The Green Inferno and I Spit On Your Grave 3! I didn't even know a 3 was in the works. There's also The Human Centipede 3! I'm stoked, now if only our internet was faster.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures:

The cage set I made today.

Norman's mini shoot:









Is this not the most perfect picture ever??


Ugh, love this boy.


My boo,


Max likes to shake.

When he's not being a d-bag.



My love.

No comments: