Southeast Missouri Photography...

I thought I would take the time today -- well, technically it's night time, lol -- to share my first ever family photo session. I had SUCH a pleasure photographing this beautiful family, it's an occasion I'll remember for a lifetime!

The shoot was set at a gorgeous and historic barn in Ironton, just outside city limits. This barn was also featured in a historic Missouri calendar, so it really was the perfect place for a session with an unbelievably sweet and gorgeous family!

I ended up taking well over 600 pictures, which I narrowed down to 70. This is way over the average session, but Angie is a friend and I felt the need to give her more than what I would anyone else. I know, picking favorites is frowned upon, but oh well. For this blog, I decided to share just 12 of my favorite pictures from the day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Such a gorgeous family photo.












No comments: