He's giving me the feels...

It's been an unbelievably boring few days. I didn't have to work ALL weekend -- not per my request -- and have accomplished absolutely nothing! Poor LaVaughn has been suffering from a terrible sinus infection, so not much has been done along the lines of sewing (or anything glider related). I'm not in any way looking forward to going work tomorrow, but I kind of am. I think it'll be nice to get out of the house for a while.

We were originally supposed to meet up with Angie and her family Saturday to do their family portraits and then venture to Elephant Rocks, but the weather was unbelievably crappy, so we had to postpone to next weekend.

Yesterday, as I'm sure most of you know, was the season finale of Fear The Walking Dead. I don't know what possessed them to do a 6 episode stint -- I guess they were gunning for a test run, kind of like what they did with TWD. Come on people, did they really think that after the popularity of TWD that Fear TWD wouldn't be a hit? Now we have to wait until next year for it to pick back up. Cause lets face it, we know it's getting renewed.

At least The Walking Dead season 6 premieres this Sunday! Yay!!

Chloe and Boone's newest joey is REALLY tugging at my heartstrings! I don't know what it is about him, but I love him. It could be that he's a singleton, or the fact that we're considering getting Boone neutered this week. I honestly have nothing to justify my feelings other than the fact that he's gorgeous and special. Have I mentioned that we've named him Norman? Well we have.

He weighed in at 28 grams today, which is apparently normal for him. He's been gaining 2-3 grams every 2 days since he's been OOP. I just hope he continues to grow and is a healthy boy.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures of Norman from a little while ago:








Just look at his face!

And those ears! Omg, his ears are to die for!


And lastly, a partial picture of yesterday's glider grub:




No comments: