The rat man forgives you, this time...

LaVaughn and I have been trying something new with the rat cage -- no liners! I try to clean the rat cage every few days, but lets me honest, it doesn't always happen that way. And those of you who own male rats know just how smelly they can be sometimes. As of now, we're going liner free and I've vowed to clean the rat cage daily. Yes, I said DAILY! I bought a couple little bottles that are specifically for a vinegar/water mix that will be used to clean the cage (and drop trays) with.

I even bought cheap paper towels that are just for the rat cage and drop trays. Fancy that!

I think I mentioned a while back that I bought a couple rat items from a lady on Facebook that was for her rats medical bills (he's doing good, btw). Well we decided to put those and that awesome rat bed in their cage that Doug made. It's not as filling as their other cage set, but it looks okay. Especially with a shoe box filled with fleece. Have I mentioned that's their favorite thing ever?

I took loads of pics of them on my phone -- not a single photo on my camera. I know, I'm terrible! Not to worry, I'll be adding all of those to the post below.

To top the day off, we got The Walking Dead season 5 in the mail today! SUPER excited to watch it all again, especially with the season 6 premiere airing this Sunday!

Speaking of Sunday, have I mentioned that I'm doing my first official (unpaid) family photo session this weekend? It's of Angie's family, so they're still friends, but it's an ACTUAL shoot! You have no idea how excited I am about this. We're also going to Elephant Rocks after -- we've never been and they're giving us a tour. I'm pretty darn excited about that.

So, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:
























No comments: