Until my fingers bleed...

I have cut out SO many cage sets today. I think I've done 6 now? I don't know, but that's close to 50 individual pieces, not to mention dozens upon dozens of tabs! Each item has at least 2-4 tabs, so you can imagine. O.o Now if only I had time to sew them all today. I'm aiming for Sunday, because we're planing on going out tomorrow. IF that happens, you never know about us.

Laci received her sets and pouches today. She loved them, thankfully. She's already talking to me about ordering 3 more 8 piece cage sets. I really hope she does, we could use the extra money right about now.

Have I mentioned that we're doing Christmas now? My aunt didn't really want to do anything this year because of their situation with my uncle's work. He's apparently put thousands into his truck already this year -- no fun. Well she talked to us about it Wednesday and said that she would like to if we were able. We, of course, agreed to it. After all, we did get all those awesome Christmas decorations the day after Christmas last year. We haven't done a themed tree since I was probably 10. It's so exciting to be doing one on our own this year. Well, not really on our own, but close.

I have to admit, I've been bummed for weeks now that we weren't planing on doing anything. I honestly don't care about gifts, it's the tree, decorations, and the festive feeling that you get when you're looking at all of your decorations, lights and so on that I love! But my aunt is the type of person that will not have a tree if there are no gifts under it. She won't even put up decorations, she things it's too sad and depressing. I mean, I guess I can relate, so there's never an argument about it.

So as of now, Christmas is back on!

I'm so unbelievably full right now. I made Indian fry bread for dinner, sigh... Don't get me wrong, it was delicious, it's just such a filling meal. The bread like triples in size in your stomach. I walked around outside with the cats and my aunt's dog for a while earlier and took some very odd pictures. Mainly of the cats, but some surrounding areas as well. Those will be featured below.

Love & Peace

-Megan

My fleece cutting madness spread all throughout the kitchen:


The cutting station.

The uncut fleece station.

And the finished cage set station.

Pictures from around the yard:




Toby!








Our coven:

Jasper is so unbelievably sweet.

Look at this bum.



So sweet.




Our black panther.

Gotta get Bart in on the action.

This girl knows how to pose for the camera.





That face! <3 p="">

Now pictures of the ducks from my phone:


Have I mentioned that our hens outweigh our drakes?




Scanner Darkly! Still such a friendly girl.

Indian fry bread, mexican style.

Soooo delicious.

No comments: