Wasted days and wasted nights...

LaVaughn and I had to go to Fredericktown today so that she could stop by the DMV. I also wanted to go to Walmart and pick up some coffee creamer -- they don't have what I want here, so Fredericktown is the only place to get it. We also took Boone and Jeremy with us so that we could get them neutered if the vet had time.

Well to start things off, the DMV was closed today. Don't you think they could have mentioned that last Wed. when we were there and the last told us to come back THIS Wed.? I called and apparently they're having their annual troopers meeting. Completely ridiculous! This was the main reason we went in the first place!

While LaVaughn was trying to get in touch with someone, I called the vet and asked if they could squeeze in a couple neuters today. That was a big no! It was a long shot, but they're normally slow in the middle of the week.

We're super agitated at this point, so we decide to head over to Walmart to let off some steam. I get out of the car, fix my hair and reach in the backseat to get my purse... IT WASN'T THERE!! I left my damn purse at home! So I had no money and no ID!

We both said "Fuck this day, lets just go home!".

That's really all I had to share. I still can't believe we drove all the way to Fredericktown, got out at the DMV and drove back. A completely, 100% wasted trip. That is all...

Love & Peace

-Megan

These are the only pictures I took today:



No comments: