Windows 10...

So, there was a last minute change of plans last night. We ended up meeting Milli last night in PB as opposed to today, which worked better for everyone involved. We met at Petsway, like always, and made the swap. We didn't chit chat for too long, so we parted ways after about 10 minutes.

We headed to Walmart shortly after and grabbed a few things -- nail polish, some makeup, and even a couple movies. It was nice to not have an agenda or have to grocery shop. We ended our night with a moo latte from Dairy Queen and headed home.

We had started cleaning all the drop trays and wheels yesterday, but only got 3 cages done before we fixed dinner and headed to PB to meet her. We finished up the remaining 4 cages today. It's amazing what a difference that makes. I did a partial wipe down on all the cages, but nothing to brag about. I also cleaned the drop trays and swept the room. Aside from that I also vacuumed the house and did laundry. Go me!

I am in NO way bragging about this, but LaVaughn and I got a new mutual laptop just a short while ago. We've been wanting to replace our Compaq for some time now, but never took the plunge. Well a little over a week ago our fan stopped working on us entirely! It's an old computer, we've had it over 4 years. It's been an awesome computer, but it was time to retire the old broad.

We went with an HP, a model we haven't had in years! Like the last HP computer we got was back in 2005 and it was a desktop. We each got an Acer in 2008, then we each got a Compaq, then at the beginning of 2014 we each got an Asus. I'm curious to see how this one goes. It's sporting Windows 10, which is a BIG difference from Windows 7, which is what our Compaq had. We have Windows 8 on our Asus computers, which I despise more than you can imagine!

It's not all tiles, which I love. Tiles are still involved, but only via the start button. There's also a feature called Cortana -- very similar to Siri via your phone. Not sure how I feel about that addition, but aside from that it seems to be a well rounded (and improved) Windows system.

And now that I'm done ranting, here are some pictures from yesterday and today. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from yesterday:


Oh how I'm going to miss my gorgeous Wanda.



Her parents are going to miss her too.




We got the ENTIRE Saw movie collection for $7.50! Wrong Turn 6 was only $5. Pretty good buys on both, honestly.

I'm really hoping this works well on my nails. I think I have an iron deficiency which is causing my nails to crack and peel. Yuck!

Couldn't leave without a couple new colors. And can you believe they were all under $2 each??

Pictures from today:

Our geese have returned!










Bart's annual mini shoot, naturally.

He's such a love.

He was really enjoying showing off his nail scratching skills.





And lastly, our new HP computer. SO EXCITED!

No comments: