Going through the motions...

As time goes by, I'm becoming more and more nervous about this drive into the city tomorrow. I mean, more than likely, everything will be fine. It's just me, going into super worry mode about every little thing! I think I'm making it out to be so much worse than it actually is.

Luckily, I figured out a new route to take. Instead of going from 55 to 70, we're going to go from 55 to 270 which will take us around Saint Louis instead of driving right through it. We're still going to have to hit 70, regardless, but at least we'll be outside the city!

I seriously have to stop thinking about this.

We finally got the rats' cage set in their cage. The long hammocks aren't exactly snug - they were measured for their larger cage - so they kind of sag in the center. Their Bucket looks really cute and they LOVE it. They've been curled up in it all evening.

Okay, my nerves are getting the best of me. I need to go for now. Wish us luck tomorrow!

Love & Peace

-Megan







A pouch we made for the girls to be shipped in:



Zoe in the rats' cage last night:






No comments: