So juicy sweet...

Today was a day of pampering for the gliders. They got one on one time with us, treats and lots of love. Wait a second... this kind of thing happens every day! Can you say, spoiled!

I try not to take pictures of the gliders every single day, as I know that get repetitive and boring -- to my readers, anyway. It's actually been a long while since they've had their picture taken, so we decided to do that today. Even Stacie's gliders, which was no easy task. Those guys do NOT want to sit still for one second! We didn't do singleton pictures, just decided to do everyone in the same pouch.

While we were feeding treats, we were able to get a really, really good look at Kira's upcoming joeys. My conclusions were right, the joey with the larger white tip is a boy and the other is a girl. They both have hoods, which are white splotches on the back of their heads. These joeys are going to be serious lookers. No joke!

In duckling news... they are SO cute! I mean, that's kind of obvious, but they're just so cute! LaVaughn and I sat and held them for the longest time today. We got them out on the floor and let them run around eating lettuce. The eventually made their way to our hands for a nap. SO cute!

In rattie news... our rats STILL hate each other!! We're making absolutely no progress and it's really disheartening. We've tried keeping them in their cages and moving them closer together. We've tried swapping pouches, hammocks, bridges, etc. and still nothing! We get them out in a neutral zone where no one has marked, but still nothing! I don't know what we're going to do. :( I guess we'll just keep trying for a couple more weeks. After that, I guess they'll just have to live separately.

Okay, I think I'll stop there. This blog is about to be flooded with close to 70 pictures, so I think I'll stop here and save some room!

Love & Peace

-Megan
The Joeys

 He just has the coolest tail!


 Look at that awesome hood!




Kira & Logan







Sadie & Pip


She held her puff treat like this for about 15 seconds. She's a weirdo.







Castiel:





Chloe & Violet














Charlie, Stitch & Button







The Welsh Harlequin Ducklings!






















No comments: