Bum, bum, bum... boring!!

I usually have some type of interesting news to share. A photo, short story, something! It's been a boring couple days with absolutely nothing entertaining going on!

I did find out that the ratties LOVE brown rice and vegetables (10 points to whoever guesses what movie that's from!). Huge hit! I don't know why I picked the rice up yesterday, but I'm glad I did. And FYI, cooking rice sucks! I screwed up from the very beginning by not cooking the rice in a non-stick pan. I'll be sure to never do that again!

Whilst I'm on the subject ratties, I may as well go into a short rant of how much the rats all dislike each other... GRR! We have our new girls in our smaller, red cage. They're way too small to for the two larger cages that we have. Chelsea is like the master of flattening herself out and squeezing through cage bars! Not the cage she's in now, but the others.

It really is a bitch having TWO rat cages! I'll be so glad when they all get used to each other and can live in harmony. I just don't know what happened! They were all doing good and then BAM! They're all enemies! We've been getting them out together in the bathroom, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. They're not like aggressively fighting and drawing blood, but they don't want any part of each other. They're also very food aggression towards each other. Melissa started that by trying to take food -- not to be mean -- from Sally and now Sally gets freaked out and tried to hide all the food from her.

Why are we the only people on the face of the earth that has rats that hate each other?

*sigh*

Speaking of introductions... we're getting nowhere with Cas and Violet. She hates him, plain and simple. I honestly think she hates all new gliders at this point. She hated the E Twins and wanted to hate Chloe. Luckily, she eventually loosened up with Chloe. I wish that would happen with Cas! I think we're going to try the "bathtub introduction" tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Yesterday, on the drive home from town, LaVaughn and I treated ourselves with some Scooby Gummies. And yes, they were as yummy as they sound. If they sound yummy to you, of course. They had different colors and different flavours for each character. Shaggy was the grape flavoured gummy and boy did they let that be known. Out of the entire -- fairly large -- package, we had ONE grape! Being the kind, loving sistera we are, neither of us would eat it and ended up splitting it, lol.

What was really funny about this lovely little pack of gummies was the girls! Velma's face looked just like Chop Top from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but that's not even the worst part! As LaVaughn emptied a few gummies into her hand, she noticed a smaller version of what should have been Daphne. She turned it over and, believe it or not, it was her entire head! Just a miniature version! It was creepy, deformed and just plain weird, but I ate it anyway. Shrunken head tastes good!

Okay, I've rambled on and on about nothing. I apologize for my boring post and hope to have something better to talk about tomorrow.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's a picture for posterity:

Just look at the size difference! 
(LaVaughn tried to get a better picture, but the batteries kept dying *eye roll*)

No comments: