Some kind of wonderful...

Poor little Cas is still pretty shaken up from his big flight. He's actually doing considerably well, considering what he went through, but he's so pouch crabby and jumpy. He doesn't like to be picked up, so we have to take extra caution when having him out in a bonding pouch. 

We took him over to our aunts house earlier today to show him off and he completely spazzed out when LaVaughn tried to give him a piece of boiled chicken. Luckily, my aunt has no indoor animals, so there were no threats walking around the house. Still, it was scary. We're in NO way ready to take him anywhere public while in the bonding pouch.

I also didn't get those pictures that I promised, but you know me, I'll have them before you can say spackle (long story)! 

LaVaughn and I had a big day of sewing planned, but completely kicked that thought to the curb by the time we got home from the store. We we're in super productive mode yesterday and got 5 cage sets cut out and ready to sew! Cutting the tabs has to be the most tedious part. All together, I think I cut over 70 tabs! O.o 

Still sucks we didn't get them sewn today. It's so on tomorrow!

I keep replaying all the awesome music over in my head that we listened to on the drive home from Saint Louis. It was Twofer Tuesday on KGMO and it was awesome! So many awesome song. There were a couple memory lane songs that took me back to the summer of '06. A lot of good times were had when Tom Petty was on the radio.

I can't believe that in 3 short days we're going to be glider sitting! Stacie is going to Louisiana next week to hop a cruise to the Caribbean - or somewhere down there - for her brothers wedding. Should be lots of fun for her. It'll be even more fun for us. We're going to have Button, Stitch and Charlie for two whole weeks! Talk about fun! This reminds me... we need more mealies!!

Whilst I'm on the subject of gliders, I may as well bring Kira's joeys up... they're getting huge! It's seriously only a matter of weeks, two to three max! I was able to see a teeny, tiny bit of joey yesterday and the little monsters are starting to get color! I seriously can't wait, it's been so long!

We usually don't go more than a month without some type of joey. We should have had one OOP around now. Oh no, Sadie has to be a little abortionist. I'm still so upset over then. I'm worriesadid to death for the little guy that she has IP now. I check almost every day to see if it's still there. I'm shocked every time when I still feel the bump. Please do lots of finger crossing and wood knocking for us!

I've been meaning to talk about this for a few days now, but keep putting it off. We watched Identity Thief a few days ago and wow... I have NO idea what to think of that movie! While we were watching it, it appeared to be fairly entertaining. Of course, like every other new movie, there were times when they went a little overboard on what they consider "funny", but that's with ANY new movie nowadays. I absolutely adore Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy - even together, but there was just something off with this movie and they way it was presented. And the ending was just weird! Completely wigged me out!

After it went off, I turned to see LaVaughn's reaction. Relived by the fact that she had a grimace on her face, I mouthed the words, "I could never watch that again, you know." Her reply, "Absolutely not!" 

So I think it's safe to say that we wont be watching that anytime soon. Probably never. I'm still so creeped out by certain parts. I don't know why we even bother to watch comedies anymore. They never end up being even remotely funny and always have a cheese-tastic ending. That's exactly why I love horror movies. The ending is always bloody.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Photo evidence of all the sets we cut yesterday. Can't wait to see what they look like sewn up! :O)

No comments: