Birds of a feather...

I know this is going to get old really fast, but I got some more pictures of the ducks today. They're basically the same as the ones before, the ducklings are just slightly larger today. The ducklings are the cutest thing in the world, but they're not the friendliest. I make sure to handle, play with, and feed them every day so that they know they can trust me. So far, my progress is sucking! I think I may Google, "How to bond with your ducklings." later.

I've been wanting to socialize with the chicks lately, but it's been so damn cold! I really don't understand Mother Natures new "version" of spring. I mean, I hate the heat as much as the next person, but an upcoming snow storm!? Blows my mind!

It amazes me how quickly a few snow flurries will bring out birds! I walked outside to do something earlier and noticed all the little birds fluttering around the trees. My first instinct, grab the camera! Which I did. I didn't get the best pictures in the world, but I got some pretty good ones.

I also read on Facebook a little while ago that Stacie and Justin made it back to the US from their cruise. You know what that means... she's going to want her gliders back very soon. :( But, I can only imagine how bad she wants to see them. I couldn't imagine being away from my animals for over two weeks. I would die!

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Welsh Harlequin Ducklings









The Wild Birds












"Bit windy today, eh?"

No comments: