What's in the box?!

At long last, our box of goodies from Sara has FINALLY arrived!! She shipped everything out Tuesday via Priority 2-Day shipping. Silly me, I haven't even mentioned WHAT she shipped out, did I? I guess that's part of the mystery that the blog title perceive.

Not only did we get quite a big of left over fleece from last year, but we also got SIX new bonding pouch. Very large and perfectly sewn bonding pouches. They're gorgeous, well crafted items that I would pay an arm and a leg for. I can't wait to get more! How sad is that? Between mine and LaVaughn's love for bonding pouches, we're going to be broke and have the glider room over flowing with pouches.

Aside from that, we finally got our hands on a Genji tent! We bought a Sansbug years back for almost $100 -- terrible investment, never buy one. It lasted (at most) 6 months before it started to malfunction. I'm so excited to finally have a Genji! It's very spacious, much like the Sansbug, but not nearly as clunky. I cannot wait to do tent time with some of the gliders!

Of course we carried some of the gliders around in our new bonding pouches, but the majority of the evening was spent outdoors watching the sun set and waiting for the fowel to go to bed. Naturally, I managed to get several pictures of outdoor life. I took some new joey pictures, pictures of plants, bugs, Milla, the sunset, and even some of the cats. So yes, there will be plenty to look at below this post.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the box:


This is what was in the box:


Aren't these pouches gorgeous?!?!


Gorgeous Miss Esther:
















Handsome Mr. Enzo:
















Random pictures from around the yard:




Gotta love the gorgeous Bleeding Hart plant.




Our "waterfall" as locals like to call it.





I have to say, our yard is quite stunning.


The gorgeous, Tig:





More randoms, like mushrooms:



















Beautiful Milla:











The sunset...





No comments: