It's beginning to look a lot like April...

April Fools, that is. I've been KILLING my uncle all day, so has LaVaughn and my aunt. Poor bastard -- he deserves every ounce of whatever he gets, though. He would do it to us in a heartbeat. His wits have slowed a bit with his age, so he's not as quick as he used to be, he's also quite gullible anymore.

I honestly don't have too much time to blog today, it's been one of those non-stop type of days. We started by repairing some of the chicken coop fencing, then clipped all the ducks wings, fed all the cats, fed ourselves, cleared some of the hundreds of walnuts that we have in the yard, then showered and went to town. See, non-stop.

We also picked up The Sims: Get To Work, which was the main reason we decided to go to town in the first place. It's so funny, because I called about 3 hours before we went to town and asked if they had it. The guys response... "No, sorry." I hate when people wont even put forth and effort and do their jobs. Well anyways, they had it, so yay!

A few minutes before we left for town, LaVaughn said she heard a baby crying in the glider room. Sure enough, Kira's babies had detached! It took us less than 3 grab them and run. We didn't hold them long, just long enough to assess them and take their pictures. Of course, we managed to get some snuggles in. I'm sure she'll be out in the cage playing without them tonight.

Right now all I can think of is updating my Origin account and installing my new Sims game, so that I will do...

Love & Peace

-Megan

A beautiful baby butterfly:






My beyond gorgeous boy, Bart:






Time for some joey pictures!! Here's our newest little BBMO, Esther:


















And her gorgeous mosaic brother, Enzo:






















The moon was awesome on our drive home:





One very happy cone head greeted us upon our arrival:







And lastly, The Sims 4: Get To Work!! :D

No comments: