Someday, you'll understand...

I ended up not going to work today -- for undisclosed reasons. After everything had settled, LaVaughn and I decided to go to town for some last minute Easter dinner items for tomorrow. We finished off our journey to town with a MISERABLE limeade from Sonic. We get these a couple times a week, but today was the first that that we got a blue coconut and it was awful! Like I almost took it back because it tasted to awful. Since we were in a rush, we just took them and left.

Speaking of Easter dinner. my uncle made it home today, so dinner is happening tomorrow. My mom and her husband will be coming down as well. I like Bob, don't get me wrong, but things are just so awkward with him around sometimes. I believe I've talked about this before. Tomorrow should be interesting.

I've spend the rest of my day either spilling water -- I've done it twice already -- and playing the Sims. And by playing the Sims I mean building houses. That takes up 90% of my gameplay anymore. It's a good thing that's one of my favorite things to do.

Since there's not much else to say, I'm going to get back to it. We're going to have a full house tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy the peace and quite of tonight...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Zoe sat so pretty in front of the window until I got the camera out and took these:





Dinner tonight. Shrimp and flat bread:




We're getting nearly a dozen eggs every day now:



Harley, the lone ranger:



Some random musings:







Pictures of Max and his filthy e-collar:



Our temperature and humidity gauge we got for future joey issues:




No comments: