Milla's ride...

We're trying to keep Milla's rides to town on a consistent level -- not just for our own well being. She's not old, but she's getting up there in numbers, so I definitely don't want to have anything like, "We should have taken her to town more!" on my conscious. Not that she's old and dying -- this is all coming out wrong, lol.

Basically what I'm saying it... Mill went to town today! Ha, that sounds better.

We splurged a little at the store today, which is entirely LaVaughn's fault. She bought hair dye and some type of conditioning treatment, where I bought some therapeutic shampoo and Dove Oil Treatment -- can't speak more highly of this product! Then we got nail polish and a couple other things. We rarely ever get things for ourselves, so we're able to treat ourselves every once in a while.

It's funny because every day is "treat the animals day", lol. I swear, we would save so much money if we didn't have animals, but then our hearts would be empty.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's my beautiful girl enjoying her trip to town:















New items:

Dove hair oil... awesomeness!


The beautiful new nail colors.


No comments: